Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Stunning ...

 One of the first words that comes to mind when I think of Katherine. Very beautiful - those eyes, that complexion ... stunning. 
And then you meet her, and realize that she's a quirky, funny, cute, up-for-anything kinda of gal ... with the cutest little baby bump you'll ever see! Kathy teaches third grade in Ohio... and I bet the kids just love her ... such a spunky, happy personality. This Christmas will be extra special for her and her husband, as they are expecting their first baby on Christmas Eve. I just know that she's going to fall into motherhood like an old pro ... and look absolutely stunning while doing it.

Thank you, Kathy, for being such a fabulous model, and good luck with the exciting journey ahead. I can't wait to hear about the new arrival! You'll be amazed at how much joy she brings to the two of you. And I know she's gonna be darn pretty, just like her mama ... I'm looking forward to our next photo shoot!



                                      
                              





                                        



No comments: