Monday, April 19, 2010

Expressing your Story ...

I HEART FACES is having a "COLLAGE CHALLENGE" this week.  I love, love, love to put together collages for my clients, and they tell me they love, love, love them too!  I wish I could enter 10 times { it was hard to try and pick just one! } but I kept coming back to this one ... Baby Olivia was just a month old, and I love the look of wonder on her face ... I decided to keep it simple by highlighting her, and all of the highlights from her sweet nursery mom and dad worked so hard on. I think the colors and the story came together beautifully, what do you think?

Check out some more creativity here:



4 comments:

Dana Yi Photography said...

very cute idea

Kelsey Anderson Photography|Las Vegas Photographer said...

Cute detail shots!

S. said...

Great job on the collage. I love the look of Baby Olivia has on her face.

S.

Living In Williamsburg Virginia said...

Very, very cute! Nice shots.
Darryl and Ruth : )