Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I HEART YELLOW...

I Heart Faces  photo challenge this week is "YELLOW".  I wasn't sure I had anything to enter, and then I remembered this photo taken during a senior session this spring. Though he's not wearing yellow, the rustic yellow backdrop is a perfect compliment, and I love how the colors all work together for the overall feel of the image. And though you can't see it here, I had this picture printed on metallic paper and it turned out AMAZING ... the metallic paper really set it off.
Go check out some other cool 'yellow' pics at 

5 comments:

nancy said...

Love It. What a great contrast with the green and yellow

K Soucy said...

Great Photo. Love the composition and shot angle.

Jade Sheldon said...

Very striking and bold...

Rosie J. Photography said...

Love the background that he is leaning on! Cool shot!

LaTonya Marie Hull said...

thank you everyone for your kind words! happy shooting to you all!