Monday, April 25, 2011

I HEART FACES {PET WEEK}

It's Pet Week at I Heart Faces.  Jewel wanted to make her debut in this maternity session too ... after all, she is going to be one of baby's proud Aunties :)  Jewel really is like a family member - after she jumped in for this one, we gave her 10 minutes of fame and got some great mug shots of this gentle beauty all by herself.  
{And baby will be here soon! Due at the beginning of May; we're all excited {Jewel included} to know if it's a little prince or little princess :}

You can check out more here

4 comments:

Taylor said...

Oh my gosh I love this LaTonya!! She is the most gorgeous and best dog ever!! I love her!

Vicki said...

Wow. That dog has some seriously beautiful eyes!

Kimberly Neyer said...

What a neat looking dog! And great eye contact!

Tara said...

beautiful shot! I love the dogs stare