Monday, August 15, 2011

Mirrors of the Soul

It's all about the eyes over at I HEART FACES this week ... and my little buddy Kaiden has some baby blues that you can easily get lost in ...

I'm so happy to have met his wonderful family. Mom and dad are such sweet people, and his older sister, Lilly, is a doll face as well. As a matter of fact, she visited me over the weekend and we had a special 'tea party picnic' session in celebration of her turning five :)  Hopefully one of her pics will be perfect for an upcoming theme week ;)
You can check out more mesmerizing eyes by clicking here and heading over to I Heart Faces

11 comments:

Valeria said...

Those are beautiful eyes. They look like two crystals

Melinda said...

Oh my goodness ... I could see doll makers trying to copy these eyes and expression ... beautiful baby and amazing capture!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous blue eyes and I love his expression!

CallieMarie said...

So very beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

aww how cute :) and gorgeous eyes!

Anonymous said...

Those baby blues have come a long way! He's my miracle baby weighing only 1lb 10oz. I love you Kaiden! xoxox mom

Teachinfourth said...

Liquidic...

dreamalittle said...

What big beautiful blue eyes!

Tabitha Kay said...

Ahhhhh, Love me some big blue eyes!

Jen Schwab said...

so sweet!

Unknown said...

Wow, those eyes look as if they're lit from within. SO beautiful