Monday, February 20, 2012

Year's Best Kiss

Hugs and Kisses ... that's what I Heart Faces is asking for this week. I literally just spent two hours looking through galleries, but ultimately decided to go with my first choice :)  It was nice to look back through the past year and remember such amazing moments - I hope that's what all of the couples and families do as well; look through their albums and feel like they are back in the moment.
Angie and Zach are one of my favorite couples. After their impressive engagement session, I could hardly wait for their wedding day! Their family and friends are just as incredible as they are ... and the day couldn't have been more perfect. What I love about them is the way the love ... to see the affection they have towards one another is touching. Sometimes couples can feel a little awkward displaying their love for the camera ... these two don't need any time to warm up ;)  It's quite obvious that they are a gorgeous, photogenic couple ... but I think it's what these two have on the inside that make their wedding album beautiful :)
Click here to see more loving moments captured by other great photographers!

5 comments:

Joanna said...

i love the composition here...the lighter background behind the bride and the darker background behind the groom

Danielle said...

So perfect! You can certainly tell this couple is SO in love!

Anonymous said...

Simply Beautiful!

Annette said...

beautiful in black and white

Anna said...

The composition is just lovely, and I love the vignetting and curve of the veil.