Thursday, October 15, 2009

Where have I been?

Well... it's been a busy few weeks. With so many things going on at once, and 'life' thrown into the middle of it, I've been spending my free time on my website instead of here ... so I figured I'd take a moment to at least update my status. The kids are almost done with soccer :(  Alexia will be starting tournament games next week ... and Isaac is the new up and coming "soccer star", as he likes me to call him when I tuck him in now! They're both little naturals on the field, and I love, love, love it!!



My husband and I have much to celebrate as well. He turned the BIG 4 - 0, and I tried to pull off a surprise birthday party for him, though I don't know how much I believe him when he says he was surprised? I think he kind of expected something like that from me!  He, on the other hand, had a wonderful surprise for our anniversary ... a living room full of new furniture! He never fails to amaze me. And to top it all off ... we were able to sneak away, alone, for a few days on our much needed vacation ... and enjoy each other, doing a whole lot of nothing! Happy Anniversary honey ... I love you ... so much.





No comments: