Monday, March 22, 2010

I Heart Angles ...

I Heart Faces has a new theme this week ... 'focusing on angles'.  A little camera tilt here and there can really add some  instant flair to your photographs! Think outside the box ... get low, go high, stand off to the side ... think of all the other ways to view your subject rather than just straight on.  Look for lines and angles at your location too - they can add great artistic features as well!  Be creative and try new things ... you'll be surprised at how much better your photographs become ... happy shooting !
The portrait I picked this week isn't anything over the top {and it doesn't always have to be over-exaggerated} ... just a nice little camera tilt from a slightly higher perspective; and some great lines from the shoot location to compliment.  What do you think?

Here's some more photos from a different angle ...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great shot, and a perfectly executed angle. It's not overdone. the model is beautiful as well!

Sarah said...

What a nice shot! I love the angle!

Jeri said...

This subtle angle works very well with the railroad lines.

Missy said...

I really want to look for some train tracks on my next shoot! Great shot!

Carrie said...

Gorgeous! I love the angles! I keep wanting to take my kids near the railroad tracks here...I love it! GREAT shot! Beautiful and fun! Perfect!

Candy Howard said...

Love those lines!!

Allison Walton said...

Gorgeous model! I love the lines that surround her. Great capture!