Monday, March 15, 2010

I Heart Faces ... Bundled Up!

 iheartfaces is a really neat site for photographers of all levels; amateur to pro ... they have lots of great resources and info - and really cool contests!  I was first introduced when a fellow photographer friend had directed me there because she thought a photo of mine was a 'must enter' ... well, it has taken a while, but I've decided to jump on board and give it a shot!
I Heart Faces has weekly themed photo contests ... this week is "Bundled Up"  ... this picture of Isaac sums that up perfectly ... enjoy!
check out what others are sharing ...


4 comments:

Rosemary Hayes said...

Definitely showcases the cold and snow. Looks like lots of fun for a happy child.

Kristin Leisman Photography said...

Love the black and white. Nice pic.

Kate said...

Oh Wow! Amazing shot when I clicked on it to make it full size! I don't think I have ever seen so much snow - ever! Hope cute is your little guy??

Amy said...

This is so fun! The snowflakes and b&w are awesome!