Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I Heart Baby Bumps {and Yellow!}

I Heart Faces is going with the Yellow theme this week.  I was surprised when going through all my images that I had quite a few that would be great entries ... but I decided on this one.  Katie first contacted me as a last minute bride and we were able to pull off a beach wedding in a matter of days.  Her and her husband also live a couple hours away, so probably not the most likely that we would stay in close contact ... but it has been completely the opposite :)  I have photographed their wedding, their maternity session, their newborn session, and now, just this week, I got to visit and photograph the whole crew for a family portrait {Nick has three other boys and baby Liam is now 3 months old!} They are such a beautiful couple ... and I consider myself lucky to be able to see their love and family grow :) They started out as clients, and have ended up as friends ... one of the reasons I do what I do.

                                     CLICK HERE to see what others have entered

7 comments:

Jessamyn.Rasmussen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessamyn.Rasmussen said...

Really Really Love! Her belly is so cute!

http://uptown-photography.blogspot.com

Shannon1971 said...

Just beautiful! Nice capture.

DRWphotos said...

She's gorgeous and I love the soft tones of the photo.

sara said...

very pretty. i love the simplicity of it.

Jackie said...

Very nice shot!

Mindy said...

What a sweet submission - love her yellow outfit!