Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May's Best Faces

May has been a busy month ... a wedding, engagement sessions, family sessions, newborns, birthday pics - lots of great clients and great images coming across my computer screen. I've worked with past clients, and met new ones ... and have been reminded several times this month how lucky I am to be able to do what I love and meet such amazing people with amazing stories.
I Heart Faces is having the 'Best Face of May' contest this week to end the month ... so I shuffled through hundreds of pics and decided to go with this one from Angie and Zach's E-Session.  These two are getting married in the fall, and after doing their engagement pics, I cannot wait for their big day!  And a huge thank you to them for bearing with me as I had just had my wisdom teeth removed two days before we met up on the St. Mary's campus {where Angie just graduated from! :} I wasn't feeling the greatest and worried that we may have to reschedule ... but we got through it just fine and their pics turned out AMAZING! Love is written all over these two, just look for yourself ...



You can head over and check out what all the other great photographers have entered as well by clicking  here

2 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful moment!

Meredith said...

Awesome shot and composition. You are right about their love for each other shining through. I love it!