Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Photo Challenge {Props}

I Heart Faces photo challenge this week is Props ... and after culling through tons and tons of cute, adorable baby images with unique little 'props' being used, I came back to this one - Sara and Aaron's Wedding Day :)   The day was full of love and fun, and when we were limited on time and locations for some bridal party portraits, I figured pulling a bleacher section to the middle of the gym floor might make for something cute since these two are high school sweethearts ... I LOVE how it turned out!!!  Their bridal party was just a handful of the people that were 'cheering' for them ... this amazing couple is blessed with many friends and family who offer their love and support for a lifetime of happiness!

You can head over to I Heart Faces to see what everyone else has entered by clicking here

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how you captured this moment - beautiful shot and completely original (I don't think I have ever seen a bridal photo like it)! Very sweet, too. =0)

Jessala White said...

Such a cute and original idea! I love it!

Jennifer Leigh said...

Great originality! So sweet and fun!

pabu said...

The perfect capture of a perfect moment

Danyelle said...

Such a creative idea and moment captured.