Monday, November 28, 2011

Love & Laughter make Life that much Sweeter

I HEART FACES theme this week ... Bust a Gut :)   I knew instantly the photo I needed to enter!  This is from a fall wedding last year, and I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to use this pic in a contest or something.  Jamie and Michael are adorable and fun together, and I was so happy to capture this moment at the beginning of their ceremony.  I don't remember exactly what the officiant had said - but it was when Jamie's Dad was handing her over to her new hubby ... and as you can tell, Michael was just a little excited!!!  His reaction was priceless ... and all in attendance got a good laugh out of it as well.  Laughter is just one of the things that a marriage needs, and I don't doubt they lack any of it ;)  Such a warm, sweet, loving couple who also knows how to have fun - their entire day was full of laughter and smiles.  I think there were several 'guts busted' throughout the evening's festivities ;)



To see some other funnies, head over here

4 comments:

Beth said...

great shot!

Mary Gene Atwood said...

his photo makes me curious as to what was said. He is much more into it than she. Nice shot.

Anonymous said...

Like this alot

Tawn said...

so happy :-)