Tuesday, January 10, 2012

BEST FACES of 2011 CHALLENGE

I HEART FACES is having a Best of 2011 Photo Challenge.  As you can imagine, it's not an easy task to look through thousands of photos and narrow it down to one!  If it were a contest between all of my clients from this past year, I would have to say you are all winners, every one of you that spent any time in front of my camera are all simply amazing and wonderful :)   So while the choice was an extremely difficult one to make, I went with the following photo ...
Little Liam's session was back in the summer, and this particular image was one of my favorites :)  His little expression was priceless ... and I always had this picture in the back of my mind for a contest to come along - I think it's perfect for this :)

Check out more priceless faces here

No comments: